Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Like comparing Black and White. check this out!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ruz323, Oct 20, 2009.

1. [​IMG]
    some dank (frosted fruity) compared to some schwag weed. the brown shit looks like i put a pine cone in my grinder.
    [​IMG]
    another dank picture.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. That's weed? Why did you even buy it?

3. desperate times man. it was actually a struggle to smoke the brown weed.

4. :eek: the budz look yummay, but the schwag looks EWWY, u shud make some edibles out of it, you'll never know the difference :D

Happy Tokin on those Budz:smoking:

-Joe

5. no way that shit on the bottom is weed, i wana see a better picture. i would NOT smoke that.

6. That is the worst shwag I've ever seen. The other stuff looks pretty tasty.

7. Hahah wow I love how the shwag is just stems and seeds I would rather go sober sorry that is what you pick out of your weed not smoke and it shouldn't even have seeds.

8. Out of curiosity what did you pay for that schwag? It's (no offense) probably the worst looking weed I've ever seen.

On the contrary though those other nugs look pretty solid! How's the smoke?

9. Looks like those buds are pretty dank! My friend just bought an ounce of schwag just to pack huge bowls on our hookah lol.

10. That's some stem my friend...

lol.

11. I only see dank in those pictures...?
    where's the mersh?
    :rolleyes:
    nice pickup man!

12. i couldnt even pay for shwag, just looking at it is enough...eww, never smoked it NEVER WILL!

13. Looks like big foot took a shit on that.

14. Nice pick up! I've had those times also where a half of shwag is still a struggle. Thankfully those times have past. Enjoy, your other buds lookin good my friend.

15. we paid 40 for a quarter of that dirt shit. it really was a ripoff, but we were VERY desperate. we struggled to smoke it up. the dank was 20/g and it has a really nice fruity aftertaste with a really relaxing head high.

i would upload some more pics of the brown shit but we smoked/threw it all away.

16. That looks like the worst kind of bring me down brown

The dank looks nice tho

17. Dang, no offense, but you did get ripped. $40 a quarter?

18. those aren't stems and seeds. we picked those out and used a grinder. the picture is just misleading.

19. Ha I thought those were stems..
    Eh throw that shit out and smoke that dank.

20. ya i would probably be crying while i was smoking that schwag.on the other hand that good weed looks like.... some good weed:D