Like being scared?

Discussion in 'General' started by Immeco, Dec 18, 2011.

1. I say we have a horror thread! Everyone likes getting scared now and then!

So, post pictures/comics/stories/videos and the such to terrify your fellow blades!

I'll start with a Japanese comic(translated in English). 2011

2. that comic scares the living FUCK out of me haha

3. I doubt any of you can scare me. Please try because I do like being scared.

4. HOLY SHIT, me too. GODAM did not see that coming..

5. yea i did it like 5 months ago. literally was screaming for like 20 seconds :embarassed:

even left my room and apartment hahahaa

AND it was in broad daylight

fuck i'm a pussy ahahahahaa

6. I didn't even read it, I just scrolled down and happen to have my in-ear headphones on full blast. Straight put me on defensive mode haha!

7. The first time I saw that, I physically shit my pants, I did not expect it to be the way it was.

8. yeah that comic is fuckin intense hahaha

9. Got a couple of chills out of that. Well done, I hate how hard it's becoming for things to scare me. I used to listen to songs like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXCC7_Nu7o8]suicide - frankie teardrop - YouTube[/ame]

And be mortified for days afterward. Consider ^that my contribution

10. I love Suicide! The "scary" part of that song for me is what it's about, not the song itself.

11. The idea and this entire thread IN ITSELF is SCARY TO THE FUCKING-CORE!!

12. Ive seen that before.

I especially liked the part where it was like "SHE'S NOT HERE". And then I see the animation of her flying towards me, and then the animation fucks up before its over and I have to scroll through each screencap individually.

And them im like.

[​IMG]

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gdnsVQ9ILE]barbie.avi - YouTube[/ame]

14. [​IMG]

15. Watching that video then reading the story gave me chills. So creepy.

16. Gotta love this bit.

[​IMG]

No! Anything but the hair!​

17. lame comic
    funny jpg with the black kid in it though aha

18. I don't feel fear. :laughing:

19. Holy shit that comic was scary as fuck. Before I read it my music was coming through my speakers pretty loud, I turned the music off so the comic had all my attention and at those animated parts it was loud as fuck it had me jumping away from the screen. That was scary shit caught me off guard.

20. MOAR

:hello: