like a pimp

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, May 12, 2006.

1. Haha nice man, enjoy.

2. i'll have the same...except make mine cheese

3. Lol, getting head while high off of weed is one of, if not, the best feeling in the world!

4. Is it just me that feels like 99.9 % of this kids threads are total BS, like that other thread about him in the thread where he was in the back seat with some "girl" and he clams she said "I don't think it will fit" a while a go well here your options on that bud either 1 your just stright up BSing every one, 2 you were trying the wrong hole or 3 shes 6 years old.

5. Yeah I have to agree, its like this kid feels a need to share every possible sexual encounter. Why do no other forum members need to post every time they get laid? The only females this guy's seen is the lady on the cover of maxim before he spunked all over it.

-Rep.

6. don't hate on Neg, he's Neg! that's just how he is

7. reminds me of the time my friend was talking about going to paris hiltons house and saying "one banging please"

8. I call bs on your thread. Quit bs'ing about bs, u bs'ing bs'er.

9. Ouch, that sucks dude..the claps no good :(

10. Why do I not know that the clap is?

11. go down to your local hooker and ask for the clap special....she will hook ya up. ;)

12. Now im scared.... :(

13. Ok Google to the rescue, this is from www.puberty101.com (LOL)

Gonorrhea also known as the clap, is a sexually transmitted bacterial disease, which differs in males and females.\t
    \t
    Symptoms\t
    The symptoms in males include a yellowish discharge from the penis, which causes painful, frequent urination. Symptoms can develop from two to thirty days after infection. A few percent of infected men have no symptoms. The infection may move into the prostate, seminal vesicles, and epididymis, causing pain and fever. Untreated, gonorrhea can lead to sterility.

Less than half the women with gonorrhea show any symptoms, or symptoms so mild they just ignore. Early symptoms include a discharge from the vagina, some discomfort in the lower abdomen, irritation of the genitals, pain or burning during urination and some abnormal bleeding. Women, who leave these symptoms untreated, develop severe complications. The infection will usually spread to the uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries, causing Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID). Gonorrhea is the most common cause of female infertility.

Some early symptoms of this infection are lower abdomen pain, fever, nausea, and pain during intercourse.

In both men and women if gonorrhea is left untreated, it may spread throughout the body, affecting joints (mmmmm joints) and even heart valves.

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm

14. clap on! :hello: ! clap off!:hello: ! clap on clap on clap off! :hello: :hello: :hello: !

hahaha sorry, i couldn't resist... yah, u should be scurred... the clap is one of them narstay std's the nuts abstinence people tout as a reason to wrap your tool or better yet, stay a virgin till yah 40!

15. What the hell are you talking about ?, Im lieing about me not believing this guys post lol, sorry but i dont believe shit this guy says ( well no im not sorry) and don't have a shrine of him in my room like most of these people who fall for his dumb ass lies. Lol if you wrote a book would people read it for those of you that would you might also want to check out james frey lol.

16. i liked the james frey book, punk. stop being negative.

17. Dude I was just kidding, chill out.
    Negligent has brought too much to these forums for me to disbeleive him.

18. Lol No

19. Sneaky, neg has been here for a long time, he has no reason to lie.

you can have your own opinions, but if you think something is BS, keep it to yaself, like I and most other people do because we like the "peace" of our city.

20. Were all his posts the same quality as this one? Does he somehow feel like hes proven something by telling abuncha faceless (well in some cases not so faceless) people his story (if its true or not)? If its yes to either of theses questions, theres an issue that could use some sorting out. Agreed? The last time I bragged about getting action I was about 13.