Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Like a ninja.....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BaconFries, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Dude I was outside by the window, when my dad walks past to the kitchen. I didnt see him walk past me untill i saw behind me and he was there drinking water. I was like shit and activated Solid Snake mode, and BOOM hid under the window. Then I tracked him like a hawk, saw him go the to the bathroom I was like woah.

Then I jumped back inside the doors, whacked my roach in my Jar, hid it. Then i got my jacket off through it in the corner, and was chillin.

Then my dad walks in and goes " I shouted for you" and I was like "duude I didnt hear you"". And then he" goes put the alarm on when you go to bed" and I was like "yeeahh man".

Fuckin Solid Snaked that shit, and now im chillin watchin some Robot Chicken and imma finnish off my joint in a bit.:smoke:

Keep on tokin' GC:smoke:

2. Haha nice man. I love going ninja mode :p I don't know why, but its just so fun to be sneaky. By the way, bacon fries are the sheeittt. Especially with some cheese on em', mmmmm. :smoke:

3. I laughed my ass off at this. I can tell you're pretty baked ROFL.

4. dude hell yeah. good work

5. DUDE! IM ALL NINJA WHEN IM HIGH! its so cool. like, when i do shit, and i activate my ninja powers, background music plays in my head... :devious:

6. dude being ninja is the best. youre sneakin around and shit, going totally undetected. if only there was some top secret documents or something to steal

7. Solid snake mode ahahahahahaha thats tight better than dead silence and ninja pro

8. ninjas are asian *****s, true story

9. Word.
    I love sneaking up on my dog or little brother, & shoot em with a nerf gun.
    Hahaha

10. can't deny the ninja stoner skills

11. LMFAO...LOL...ROFL
    Dude, your my hero! keep up that Solid Snake Mode!

12. That shit happens to me all the time man. But the thing is you have to go ninja when you see your parents man. Like honestly it's not easy. && I wanna eat some fuckin bacon fries now man.

Edit:I said man a lot. haha

13. Shit cracked me up too!

14. ninjas are asial , haha lol