like a houseplant...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Tok3v3lli, Jun 26, 2012.

1. So this Is a Little blueberry Plant I've been raising Like a houseplant due To a miscommunication when I ordered My Hood... so anybody Have Any experience with keepin ganja as a houseplant? I'm thinking Of Just keeping It this way and sprouting others For My grow cabinet when I Get The Hood...

ForumRunner_20120626_075322.png

2. I'd bring that soil level up and a slight breeze on her build that stem up. It lacks lite so its stretching for it. They need more lite than u think,,they will not grow as a house plant unless provided with enough lite,,,which can b a lill tricky in a window. Just a thought.

3. #3 Tok3v3lli, Jun 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2012
    I completely do understand because I Just researched a grip On How many lumens per square ft. Ill need In My cabinet... so would I be better off setting Her outside??...

Edit: Or what about Just throwin It under a cfl Or Two? I'm Not goin For quantity On this one, that's what The hydro Is gunna be For... this Is actually Just a bagseed from Some blueberry... I didn't even expect It To grow And Now I Just don't wanna Let It die lol...

4. #4 KamelRedLight, Jun 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2012
    Cannabis is not a good houseplant. It needs lots of light and wants to get real fuckin big until it pwns your house. Not enough light and it'll just stretch until it falls over. Your best bet to keep it small is a tiny pot or whatever container you choose, a couple 6500k CFL's (immediately, the longer you go without the more stretch you'll get), and some LST. Depending how long you want to keep it that way, you may want to trim it at some point in a bonzai-like fashion. Then when you want it to finally produce, just put it in a much bigger pot, give it some time to spread its roots, and flower away. Or just take clones off of her indefinitely (assuming it's a her) as part of the bonzai-ing process.

This is what my mother looked like after revegging her and trimming constantly to keep her compact. And every once in a while, a couple of those trimmings became new plants. Life was good...
    [​IMG]

5. [quote name='"KamelRedLight"']Cannabis is not a good houseplant. It needs lots of light and wants to get real fuckin big until it pwns your house. Not enough light and it'll just stretch until it falls over. Your best bet to keep it small is a tiny pot or whatever container you choose, a couple 6500k CFL's (immediately, the longer you go without the more stretch you'll get), and some LST. Depending how long you want to keep it that way, you may want to trim it at some point in a bonzai-like fashion. Then when you want it to finally produce, just put it in a much bigger pot, give it some time to spread its roots, and flower away. Or just take clones off of her indefinitely (assuming it's a her) as part of the bonzai-ing process.

This is what my mother looked like after revegging her and trimming constantly to keep her compact. And every once in a while, a couple of those trimmings became new plants. Life was good...
    [/quote]

Your a Saint bud... thanx For The info I'll prolly grab up a couple Of cfl's Then... I Like The mother bonzai idea.... pwn lolz....

6. This Is after I flushed The soil, added More fresh And put It under a cfl... Just waitin On My Hood To Get here To fire up The hydro cabbinet so stay tuned....

ForumRunner_20120717_110845.png

Thanks everybody For your advice :)

Edit: "Her" name Is Lucky

7. I've kept a little bonsai cannabis houseplant for a couple of years. I keep it trimmed and small, and I have a CFL light that is scheduled to turn on above it during the night.

8. [quote name='"Berry"']I've kept a little bonsai cannabis houseplant for a couple of years. I keep it trimmed and small, and I have a CFL light that is scheduled to turn on above it during the night.[/quote]

That's awesome... so do you Just keep It In a small pot, trim It down And keep It On 24hr light cycle??... Cuz that's kinda what I'm doin so far so If I'm wrong Plz correct Me...

9. yes and there are a few other tips if you look up microgrower420 guide to bonsai in advanced growing techniques.

10. [quote name='"hope2toke"']yes and there are a few other tips if you look up microgrower420 guide to bonsai in advanced growing techniques.[/quote]

Thanx For The tip :) I'll check It out Now...

11. Bonzai mother technique[step by step tutorial] ???