Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Like a good buzz?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 802847, Dec 19, 2014.

1. I stopped smoking a few months back after having my first panic attack due to smoking too much in one sitting but after putting my mind at rest for a few months I'm back at it. This time I'm taking baby steps, no big hits, just chilling and smoking a little and it got me thinking. 
    Does anybody else enjoy just a mild buzz? Not a full blown high but just enough to feel the effects. I used to want to get stoned, still kinda do but I'm much more content with a mild buzz.

2. Whatever floats your boat man. No reason to get yourself totally stoned if you don't want to.

3. State Farm is there.

4. Do the jingle man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. I do to like to a mild buzz I can do more with it .Just couple busts off my pipe ready to go 

6. Most of the time I smoke I get a decent blaze going and carry on with what I was doing. Repeat for maximum effectiveness.