Like a fuckin boss.

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by The Third Eye, Jan 23, 2013.

1. #1 The Third Eye, Jan 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2013
    I'm seriously considering buying a few really nice suits so I can wear them as my primary clothing method. Stoner with stretched ears a septum piercing and in a fresh ass suit everyday. I think either dreads or a tat on coming past the collar on one side of the neck would be sick too at one point. I was always told that if you're feeling down and you force yourself to smile it actually makes you happier. I figure if you dress successfully then you will appear and act more successful.

Swag for boys.
    Class for men.

2. Good for you

3. [quote name='"3XL"']Good for you[/quote]

No opinion on suits?

4. ive always wanted a neck tattoo but its not professional *sigh*

5. Makes you look badass I guess [​IMG]

6. [quote name='"bluntmanCDXX"']ive always wanted a neck tattoo but its not professional *sigh*[/quote]

This is true, but I've always had a personal mission to disprove stereotypes about groups and other activities I identify with. I think it would be sick to be a successful musical artist or business owner/entrepreneur like I described in the OP. does that make since? For some reason this idea speaks to me...

7. What about a neck tattoo of a tie? Professional....

As for the suits you will frequently get asked if you are going to a funeral or a job interview.

8. I give you props if you can get your Adams apple tattooed. That's gotta suck!!!

The suit thing might be cool but I dress for comfortablilty and suits don't strike me as comfortable

9. I have a nice CK suit I wear to special occasions and whatnot. It definitely makes u feel like a bad ass when u are sporting a nice suit and lookin clean.

I dont think I could handle wearing one casually though. Its just too restricting.

To each his own though. If u can pull it off, do it. If u want to look slick all the time u gotta pay the price of worrying about ripping your suit or getting your nice shoes dirty.

Its your style though man. Do what u like...

10. [quote name='"Gardenmaster"']

What about a neck tattoo of a tie? Professional....

As for the suits you will frequently get asked if you are going to a funeral or a job interview.[/quote]

No. Last time I wore one casually i went to an outlet mall and at several different stores people thought I was some kind of management like I was their boss or something xD

11. I wore my suit on halloween one year. Me and a couple buddies ended up going to this sports bar in the mall and when we walked up to one of the kiosks to check out some cell phones one of the guys working there thought I was a manager for Verizon.

It was pretty cool. :D

12. You could be mistaken for barney from how I met your mother.

13. I have tattoos on either side if my neck. Shits so cool. It didn't hurt that bad either. Kinda hurt close to the Adams apple though.

As for suit...do it.

14. First of dope username OP.

Anyways when I was a kid I use to hate wearing suits especially going to reunions. But now that Im getting older I've been pondering on the idea of getting some suits, with a couple of fat boss blunts in my shirt pocket while I go about my day.:cool:

15. Dame you should have gone along with it might have gotten yourself some sweet deals, maybe even some cash from the cash register.

16. Stealing from a cash register is a bit too low even for me. :D

Third eye....I cant help but imaging u as George Clooney in "From Dusk Till Dawn".

17. [quote name='"CABNumber"']

Dame you should have gone along with it might have gotten yourself some sweet deals, maybe even some cash from the cash register.[/quote]

You always get sweet deals when people see you wearing a suit, the suit alone triggers a subconscious reaction associated with suits. Suits in particular are generally associated with status. People automatically assume a higher value from you.

18. I mean I wouldn't get a neck tattoo solely for the purpose of disproving a stereotype but... if you want one because you want one go for it.

19. Nice!
    I wear suits and the likes and I rock short medium hair, with a part. Look like a proffesor with two stud earings with ole mary in em.
    Express, that place has great slim fitting botton downs and slim ties. They also have to best crew necks I own to date. Comfy as fuck.
    H&M has some pretty awesome fitted slacks too, and they ain't to pricey at all. They also got some cool solid color button down.
    Kohls has some nice ties too, along with some nice belts, and nice suit jackets.
    Mens Warehouse of course, just go there for your birthday and be nice to em and maybe they'll give you a better discount than what they have.

20. If you wanna pull it off you're gonna have to buy top of the line suits. You can't just wear any suit you pick up from Sears.