Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Lightweight"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by att259, May 22, 2010.

1. So I started blazin' back in early February. I've smoked just about every weekend since, yet still just one bowl fucks me up just like the first time.
    Is it because I haven't been smoking that long, or am is it just naturally more potent with me?

Either way, I love it :smoke:

2. isn't that a good thing

3. smoking for 6 years, longest break = 4 days, i smoke about a half o a week, when i smoke a bowl, it still gets me high as fuck, no complaining here

4. I've been smokin since I was in 8th grade I took a one year break twice and my tolerance is still low I recentely started again like 8 months ago and one bowl does it for me to start feeling it. I just keep smoking because I want to :smoke::smoking: