Lights

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by fenobaby, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Is anybody having success growing healthy plants in a cheap budget? Cheap lights lol! Bagseeds lol or everybody professional

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Mars hydro 300 - 65 dollars on eBay

It'll veg and flower one plant nicely you could expect 2-4 ounces with the right veg time.

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

3. As above implies ^^^

Shit lights = Shit weed

u want great weed? ==Bleed!

Professional is more an attitude

you follow the attitude to grow Great Weed With the Right Gear

• Like Like x 2
  4. I've been using a viparspec 600 I think is like 280 or something like that at the wall and I've got some nice rock hard nugs close to harvest light was definitely worth the small investment check out my grow Afromans first time with a Lady

Afromans first time with a Lady

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Yea I'm using 3 75 watt equivalent leds are those good? My plant was growing crazy fast until transplant shock huh!! I'm a newbie lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Gonna want to add more to increase yield at the very least... you are gonna want at least 100 watts for flower at a minimum and that's still lower than a lot of people on here would go but 3 75 equivalent are probably around 45 actual watts

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

7. Just harvested this today. Vegged under 4 43watt cfl's. Flowered with 6 43watt cfl's untill it got too hot then I went down to 5. Honestly though after you buy all the little connectors and pieces you need you might as well just get a $70 led [​IMG][​IMG]

8. How many ounces you think it is? And yeah I need those socket thingy I'm using Hella lamps

9. No clue haha more than one less than two

10. dedication right there.

• Like Like x 3