Lights?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Triple6Greens, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Looking for opinions on lights set up for a room that is 7Lx9Wx9H feet

I was thinking 2 1000w hps would do great but I don't want overkill either.

2. 1 1000w HPS would handle quite a bit if your not trying to go overboard. With two dimmable you could split the room and have a perpetual grow going on though. Half room veg/Half room Flower.

3. @DieselS8

My original plan is to get 2 1000w dimmable ballast, I think I may just stick to that.
    I feel 1 1000w will be the minimum for this but won't give me the best results.
    Also I have learned in this game also go big or you're going to upgrading later

@FuZzYBuDs
    I was thinking cmh but a 600 goes for 300-500$ and a 1K hps is 150-200$

4. Haha SOO true! Just waiting to finish this grow with 400HPS and I'm already wanting more power! 1k HPS is next but I'll still use the 400 to veg. Hope all goes well bud.

5. Got to think think about the long time. You pay a lot for an cmh but you don't need Ac to cool it down like HP's. They run a @ 615 watts and have been compared to a hps 1000. That's a slot of saved watts. The bulb stays good for two years straight. Just saying. HP's are awesome too. Just happy you not one trying to grow lbs under CFLs

Whatever you choose will there be a journal?

Check out my first grow.
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.p...x6'-tent+-Newbie=what-could-go-wrong?.1420015. Sent from my magical device that provide bud pictures and hot girls

6. Of course a log will be made