Lights left off 2.5 hours in flower stage

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by faliol, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Hello,

I am having trouble with my timer I got, Titan Controls digital timer.

It was working fine for like first night, came on and off fine for first day, then today when I woke up I noticed the lights were not on. So it was off for a extra 2.5 hours. Will that not stress the plant and lead to hermies? Or am I fine? It has been in the flower stage since Dec 5

Should I turn them off tonight the same time they came on wrong this morning?

What's a better timer? I think this time is junk.

Thanks

Kevin

2. Always have a cheapo 'backup' timer..lol

I've been caught out with this, depending how advanced they are you may consider turning them back on 90 minutes earlier, then next 'on' back to normal

peace
    "V"

ps you should be fine!

3. just start on a normal cycle...just tell your babies the clouds blocked the sun.....u should be fine

4. thanks guys,

So Ive turning off lights at 7pm and on at 7am, so I should turn them on today at 4:30? Then back on at normal time 7am tomorrow?

5. What's a better, reliable timer? Titan makes a manual one, where you turn the dial, maybe I should get that?

6. just start on at 7am

7. LOL...tell them it was a 180 minute Total Eclipse....lol, they may believe you ?

"V"

ps if you went 7pm to 7am you may get night rates and cooler temps...maybe

8. Ive read that if you flower a plant in 10/14 instead of 12/12 it will flower and ripen faster but not as densely, and vice-verses for a extra hour or 2 of light. longer to flower but better overall quality.