LIGHTS HAVE BEEN ON FOR 24/0 FOR 3 WEEKS

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Klmgrow, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Please can anyone help, I've had my lights on 24/0 for the whole time!!

I've just switched 12/12 but apart from that they're being well looked after. Shall I reduce chems intake as well?

Please help

2. Where is dickie fickel when u need him.. what is your question my good sir??

• Like Like x 3
  3. So did you actually do any research before you decided you were going to invest time and money into growing weed?

• Like Like x 1
  4. It's

It's not my 1st grow actually this was a genuine mistake my timer was not set.
    So helpful replies would be appreciated more

5. I'm wondering if I reduce chems slightly and go to 12/12 they will bud OK? Or have I fucked it up completely

6. You have to now feed them blooming nutrients and put them on a bloom feeding schedule, what nutes are ya using?

7. Canna A/B, boost and I got pk too.

8. Ok your gunna wanna look up a feeidng schedule with those nutes i am unfamaliar with them but i will tell you while plants are flowering they need alot of phosphuros and calcium rich nutrients and less nitrogen, it should be labled on your bottles but like i said look up a feeding schedule. During flowering u wanna give them even more nutrients than in veg

9. Yeah in veg they was getting 20ml of each per 10ltr and I upped it last week to 40ml per 10ltr. And as for PK I won't add that in for about a week or 2.

OK thanks anyway I'll look up a schedule and see if I understand that better:)

10. CANNA Coco Nutrients for the Best Absorption | CANNA UK

These are what I use.

11. OK so basically I did was veg them on 24 for a long time.

Now I need to get into flowering asap??
    Thanks so much!! I started panicking that's all