Lights for autos

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Builder0101, Jan 14, 2020.

1. I am running My Plizon Cree COB 3000 30" from the tops. Both sets of lights are on. Perhaps I should just run the cobs or raise the light. On closer examination the leaves are not yellowing between the veins. If anything it is more general learning toward yellowing of the veins. Any thoughts? If I just run the 3000k/6000k COBs and turn up the heat in my house i can achieve a steady 78° 50% RH. And i can stop freezing. Critical Purple 14 days from germination. sandisk memory card for scale. They actually look pretty good. I have started using 1/2 strength cal mag. This is organic (other than the cal mag) I mixed 20 gallons cheap coco coir not rinsed (mistake) 20 gallons pro mix hp. I added 2 cups ea alfalfa, Kemp meal, bone meal, green sand, 6 cups ea bat guano, worm castings, 1 gallon ea happy frog, fox farm, I constituted the coco with about 5 gallons water and 5 tablespoons unsulphered molasses. I top dressed with organic 444. I planted seeds with michorriz. I watered in a sprinkle of michorriz today. I water every 16 or 18 hours ph between 5.8 and 6.2 varying the ph. I water to 10% runun off. I remove runoff from trays. My RH is 50-55%. My temp is between 76 and 78°. 72 when lights are off. Lights are 19/5.

I am also including a photo of a Tangerine Dream Auto. Real morphodite. Any comments on it would be appreciated as well. Thank you. I know there will be comments about my mix etc. Too late now. Autos will not be repotted. All feedback welcome please.

Attached Files: