Lightning and Thunder

Discussion in 'General' started by RMJL, Mar 31, 2005.

1. Oh wow! I got home from work a little while ago so I'm smoking a fatass bowl to chill and it's chilling me out. :p

There's this wicked lightning/thunderstorm that's not at all accompanied by rain and it kicks ass. I'm in my bedroom and I have my window open and the lights off and my room lights up like you wouldn't believe from it. The sound of the thunder is actually calming. I love it.

Finally, weather I can dig. :p

Hope all is well in stonerland for all of you high people! :)

2. Yep, caught some of that over here in Indianaville too last night. Awesome it was! :)

And I'm glad there's finally some weather you can dig! :p :D

3. i had something like about 3 days ago here in va beach. i loovvvvve thunderstorms

4. When I was younger my old house was struck by lightning. Scared us bad. Then later on we moved and our house that we live in now has been struck by lightning. I don't mind lightning, but I prefer it to be far away so I can watch it.

5. i was driving home yesterday on the interstate and the raindrops were so big it was a joke. one made a splash on the windshield about as big around as a dinner plate. then we had marble sized hail. i don't know why but i love stormy weather.

6. I dont think Ive ever been high during a thunder storm, or at least not that i can remember, sadly enuff

7. dunno if ive ever been high when its storming, it sounds great though.

8. toking up watching a fantastic lightning storm kicks ass

sometimes when its storming i get in the car and go to a local beauty spot,you can park up and gaze over uninterupted views of a massive valley stretched out before you with towns and villages and on the other side is the sea.
    toking up there in a thunderstorm is awesome.
    and free...;)

9. We had a nice storm last night. The rain on the roof went nicely with The Doors and a bowl.

So damn calming.

10. ahha thats sick try running around realllly blazed in the rain its prolly one of the best experiences of myu life lol