lighting?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by eeeuuuggh, Nov 21, 2011.

1. What kind of fluorescent bulbs should you get? How much sun light should you give a young plant a day. Also how much water should I give it?

2. o man. try reading a little bite but. for veg cycle you want 6500k lights and 18/6 for the light timer. t5 tubes or cfls(compact fluorescent lights). and for flower cycle you want 2700k lights and 12/12. dont need much water. weed plants dont like too much water. it also depends on the size of the plant? what size contAINER? how much drainage? how much heat? i water my plant only 3 times a week. tues/thur/sun its in a 5 gallon bucket. and i give it 2 red party cups of water.

3. what is your budget? I reccomend HPS over LED anyday. is that feasible in your ggrow condition?

4. Yeah that's what I have been doing is a little research not a lot. But thanks for the info. Where can you pick up these lights?

5. I'm just trying to do it as cheap as possible but I am going to throw some money into it.

6. #7 capitate, Nov 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    Throw some effort into reading the stickies at the top of this section. If you want to just throw money at pot, throw it at a good dealer. Not trying to discourage you, just understand that you need to put some time and effort into growing or there's no point starting.