Lighting, what I have, what to get?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Anonhemp, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Yea cfl blows !! One plant the 300 would work .

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

2. Just saw that on eBay actually lol also saw a bloomspect for $55. Saw a few grow videos using the bloomspect and it works great it seems. Anyone have experience with it?

3. Never even heard of it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Don't know much about it. Here's some pics of what the mars lights do though. [​IMG][​IMG] spent most of its veg life under CFL the last few weeks it
    Got a mars hydro 300 (135W) then about half way into flower I harvested another plant and she received a second mars 300 so she's kicking ass...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yea I would it only has three colors. No IR no nothing. Read up on leds. That light is junk im not gonna bullshit u . my opinion. Im out folks peace

• Like Like x 1
  6. Alright, alright you guys pulled my leg enough.. I'll save for the Mars lol yea I didn't read up on the specs yet, thanks for the tips and info guys.

7. Lol just giving u good info for the cheapest light for the bang u know u want anyway lol. Least an owner is telling u and not someone who never used it. Good luck brother hit me up when u decide to get it moving along

• Like Like x 1
  8. Those are some good looking buds for sure!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yep I've got pics everywhere on here . look up onewarrior that's an old profile. Buzzyman32 also. Shows my grow with them

• Like Like x 1
  10. Will do man! Hopefully I can get it within the next week or so. Time to go pawn some shit lmao

11. Lol ttys brother

• Like Like x 2
  12. Pretty much the same but cheaper and a bit better IMHO
    Meizhi 450 reflector..$121 at Amazon..I own 2 of them and they are great for the $$.

• Like Like x 1
  13. The 48 is enough for one. That's it .

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yea I know, I thought maybe getting the one light and tent to grow a good size plant, and leave the other plant where it is and see how it grows with just the 75 watts of red/blue/white leds. Never used of of the tents tho, always just made my own boxes.

• Like Like x 1