Lighting Setups

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by MeanJoeGreene, Jul 4, 2012.

1. How did you guys hang your lights?

Did leave you leave your plants on the ground with the light at a certain height or do you move the lights based on plant height?

I've grown 2 plants and they both stretched because they grew to the lights. I'm in need of serious help please help a new guy out. Thanks

2. bungie cords

3. It depends on your own situation, those who go the T5/T8 way, use chains mostly, and adjust daily or when required, those with the HPS/MH stuff can do the same, but many including me just put the plant pot, on a brick, block, upturned pot or me old video cases,

..IF YOU CAN'T GET THE MOUNTAIN TO MOHAMMAD, THEN MOHAMMAD MUST COME TO THE MOUNTAIN....lol

"V"

4. lmao...nice

5. meanJoeGreen: there are as many ways to hang lights as there are different lights on the market. Some use chains I like adjustable cords. You might want to RTFB as they all have something to say about it. I wish there was an easier way, but from what you ask, I think you might be new to this so I’d suggest you RTFB and refer to the following:
    1. Read: SeeMoreBud’s book, “MARIJUANA BUDS FOR LESS- GROW 8 OZ. OF BUDS FOR LESS THAN $100.”
    2. Read: Jorge Cervantes’s book, “MARIJUANA HORTICULTURE THE INDOOR/OUTDOOR MEDICAL GROWER’S BIBLE.”
    3. Read: Ed Rosenthal’s, “MARIJUANA GROWER’S HANDBOOK.”
    4. You’ll also want to read: Mc Carthy’s book, “GROWING MARIJUANA.”
    5. You should also subscribe to, “HIGH TIMES,” magazine. Each issue is chocked full of useful information. .” All these resources are very well written, well illustrated and packed with information that will answer most of your questions before you know to ask them. And I want to add a new book to the list, a 6th one: “THE CANNABIS GROW BIBLE- SECOND EDITION,” written by Greg Green. It’s a match to, if not better than, the ones listed above. Doing your homework and consulting these resources will save you and your plants a lot of anxiety before you plant. These forums are great but often they can’t get the information you need to you in a timely fashion. I hope this helps. HSA