Lighting screw up

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Growbro333, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Ok, so I know that I am going to catch shit for this, but I'm doing my best. I just bought a 5x5x7 grow tent to upgrade my girls from their current 2.5x2.5x5 tent. I have 3 females all northern lights from nirvana seeds all feminized. My system is a DWC system and I am using flouroduo nutrients with supplemental calmagic and hydroguard, and I am using 650W of LED growlights (matrix m-series and s-series). I veg'd my three females for 2.5 months. I switched them over to 12/12 flowering 2 weeks ago and a week ago moved them into the larger grow tent. Everything was looking great, the pistals were beginning to form and the girls were stretching just fine, and there were even a few white hairs forming. Then it seemed a little odd that the progression seemed to slow down. I figured out today (a week after I moved the plants into the bigger room) that the timer was switched off and the plants have been getting 24/0 of light for thepast week! It never switched off! So this morning I noticed it and changed it back to 12/12. It was pritty early in the flowering process when this happend, but does anyone have suggestions? I don't want hermies but that might be unavoidable. Will I be starting the 8 weeks of flowering over again? Has this happend toanyone else before? Thanks everyone I really appreciate any feedback I can get on this one.

2. Well try not to worry to much. Not much you can do now, but wait and keep an eye for bananas on your buds.
    Good luck and update if you see anything so others will learn from this.

3. I just checked them and their leaves were a very dark green this morning, and now the interiors of the leaves are a very vibrant and healthy green. I'm hoping this spreads further. As for the white hairs... There are more of them. I am currently using led lights that are set to a high red wavelength and a nutrient solution that is heavy in phosphorus. Has anyone else ever noticed a color change like this in their girls?