Lighting, rain, and some good weed.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Subliminal Jazz, Aug 29, 2008.

1. So I live in Arizona and everyone does the fuckin rain dance whenever it rains here because we never see an inch of rain.

Well tonight there is some CRAZY heat lightning and heavy rain and I'm plannin on just tokin a bowl and headin outside to watch the light show.

Good day to you all, when I return I shall have pics and be very much stoned.
    :smoking:

2. Thats cool that you can appreciate the rain man..where i live it rains year round basically, and ive grown accustomed to the rain. shit slips my mind.

3. Not trying to jack your thread or anything, but this reminds me of my backpacking trip that Ijust got back from about 2 weeks ago. We climbed to the top of Split Mountain, located in Kings Canyon National Park. The elevation is 14,058 ft, and we were planning to camp and smoke at the top. Only thing is, as soon as we got up top, I was setting up the tent and you could literally hear the electricity in the tent poles. THen it started lightning and hailing. So we didn't get a chance to smoke, and we had to run to the bottom of the mountain...I love harsh weather conditions, such as rain and lightning!

4. yeah dude that lightning storm last night was off the charts! I'm livin in Tempe and man there were some flooded streets, huge tree brances knocked down, and when i went to class this morning some kid showed me a picture of a palm tree that had fell on a car! Yeah shit got crazy last night in AZ. Kids were just running through campus into huge lakes of water. It actually started hailing at one point

5. Damn, I live over in Surprise up next to the white tanks and we didn't get shit out this way. I did see it out in the distance though and it looked pretty badass.