lighting questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BIGfugginRED, Mar 26, 2004.

1. i got a some seedlings started and they're only like 3 inches tall, with the first set of two leaves grown. i got em in a shitty grow box with a tube flouro and a compact flouro, im workin on my light situation. but the past two days its been really sunny around my area so i sat em outside in the sun.

question #1) would i be better off keepin em under my flouros or out in the sun during the day?

question #2) today i came home late and they sat out in the cool dark for about 2 hours, how bad can this hurt my new plants?

thanks in advance for any help

2. don't take them from inside to out and back in, as pests may get on the plant, and their natural predators may not get in........= a bad situation........you need to decide if you want to do indoor or out first, try not to mix the 2, and as for the 2 hours of dark they'll be o.k. but try to keep to a schedule if indoors like 18/6 or 24/7.........if going outdoors just make sure there will be no more frosts............Peace out.........Sid

3. thanks man.... im gettin more lights and stayin inside