LIGHTING?! questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bloodraven51690, Sep 4, 2008.

1. So i dont really wanna order any lights from a hydro shop because that just seems risky to me. A lot of search warrants are issued that way. I was wondering if its safe to order them from ebay. I also heard HTG supply is reliable but someday it could possible release its private information if it is forced to. So what would be the best way to go about purchasing something like this.

2. i like ebay but i buy certain things from certain places. If your worried about personal info find out what stores around you sell prepaid credit cards, that way theres no trace back to you if you pay in cash. also ship stuff to a diff address than where your growing

3. Hey bro - not sure where you've heard that ordering online is how a lot of warrants are issued, but I believe you received mis-information.

Online hydro stores are especially effective because they can ship without revealing what's inside. It's also in their best interest to keep your information safe so that you'll order again. Plus, they ship to so many people at once, it's not like the packages are followed....

I also, personally, shy away from ebay... ebay is notorious for being very quick to turn over records on someone... and not to mention most auction data is public.

I'm sure there are plenty of those buying off ebay all the time... so it's all in your personal comfort level.

4. personal I wouldn't order from ebay or online but i'm a very super dangerously paraniod person I built everything I use including the lights but if you really want to get some nice matterials I would just have it sent to a friend or family members house and use a "green dot" credit card from wallgreens i'm sure ording is safe but I'm extra paranoid.. plus you cant be too careful...

and might I ad I've never got a drug charge or possesion charge of any sort...

BiZness