Lighting question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Renegade, Apr 8, 2006.

1. I recently purchased some seeds from nirvana and am getting ready to start my first grow:hello:. The only problem is I used my credit card to purchase both the seeds and a hydro kit (which wasn't very smart from what I've read), so know I am very nervous about purchasing my lighting off of the internet. I want to buy a 400W hps and have found many good options on insidesun.com and ebay, but I just wanted to see if you guys think it would be a big mistake to use my credit card for the purchase. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. just pay in cash man.
    most sites will allow you to pay in money orders which is pretty much same as cash..and even if you do send them cash they arnt gonna reject it. just send it in a registered mail package so youll know it gets there..did all my shopping that way.

ps. just recieve some chronic and bublegum seeds from serious seeds...took 2 weeks to recive them which is pretty good

3. Credit/Debit card is fine. I give it to them all the time. I even talked to the guy at insidesun on the telephone recently. It is not illegal to order an HPS grow light and that alone is not enough proof to get a warrant.