lighting question.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jack_Herrer, Jan 3, 2004.

1. i'm not planning to grow a lot of plants. 2, possibly 3 plants. do i really need a 400 watt HPS. i think i read somewhere that people who want to grow small amounts of plants should use 250 watt HPS. is there any truth to that?

2. it all depends on the growth space...

i will be useing a 250watts hps for 4 plants.. once i get a bigger place, i will add a other 250, giveing me 500 watts.. for 6 plants... mostly clones...latezz..

3. l use a 1000w for 2 plants :D. Works well for me.

4. whats your room size critter...?..

5. 6 foot x 6 foot x 7 foot high.

6. sweet...

once we move out of these house, i will ethier set one down in the basement, or a room just for the garden...lol.. But i really want to plant in the basement.. more safer..lol..latezzz...................

7. no wonder citters always stoned... he must harvest like over 2lbs per harvest... do you sell as well? or just smoke it all...

8. i thought we grew to stop the problem of drug dealers???

9. it was just a quetion......

i always give away to my good homegirl, and homeboy...

but once in a while, i sell to other homies, let say 50 worth for 10 dallors... just to get enuff to buy more fert, and things like that for next grow.....................

10. i kinda know what you mean......i don't sell for profit, but some need to....to make ends meet, i never thought about it before, but what shade said was a good idea.....sell a little bit to get some money to buy ferts etc.......i mean i spent over £500 on growing equipment here in the U.K.......and i haven't sold one little bit of weed.....i give it all away and smoke it myself, then i thought like shade said, why should i give away free weed, that cost me money to grow.........i don't mind giving away free weed, if it is free to me......all i gotta add in is a little time and effort..........and hell that's all free....lol............Peace out.......Sid

11. Originally posted by pooponastick
    i thought we grew to stop the problem of drug dealers???

ihave no idea....
    but id bet ya there dealin is probably sellin a few ounces here an there to a few friends