lighting problems.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BudSmoking, Jun 12, 2003.

1. If that crap ever happens again whip your womens backside with the derooted plants like a whip. Just Kidding, but on a serious note try to save by cutting as many clones about 4 to 5 inches long with 4 to 6 internodes and try to save your work and strains.. If your not sure about clonning there are a few threads through out the growing sections indoor and General is a good place to check.

Greenbudz

2. Sorry to hear about what happened to your precious babaies ....Like someone else said ....keep her happy .....then its all good. Why did she have to hurt the plant .......the plant was innocent. Anyway I guess its a good lesson ......Sid.....do u have one 400 W light ? And how many plants can you grow under one 400W light .....?

3. sorry to hear about your plants, i'd give here the silent treatment for doing it, till she comes round and realises that she took it a bit too far...........newbee, it depends on the size of the room as well......a 400w will give off aprox 45,000 lumens and most plants like approx 3000 lumens each, but if it's over a bigger space the lumens will obviously be stretched to the max.......i have a 4x3 approx room.......and if need be i could grow 12 under it.......but for legal reasons i'd keep the numbers down, just incase of the old hawaii 5-0.............Peace out........Sid

4. thanks sid, this is what I am actually doing she finaly came around and apologized. She said that she took it to far by hurting my plants so she is trying to find a reliable source to get me some seeds from she think everyone on ;this site is police so I laugh at here I have gotten some pretty good advice from you guys.

thanks until I start a new grow my friends stay high....