lighting on mah babies

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by HighAztec, Jul 16, 2002.

1. Hey peoples

well quick question i read that u can keep ur plants temp. at the 70's but if u want it to grow faster u keep it at the high or middle 80's can u attempt to get that temp (85) by placing them near a window once in awhile and not dry the top soil ? so to be frank is placing them in a window once in a while to get sum heat a good idea? theyre n the vegetive state if that helps well thats it 4 now gracias....now bakk to my smoking session....

GROW ON-PEACE OUT

2. SO would that response work if say my plants just sprouted and i dont really want to use floros well i do right but stronger light not that strong but good light is obviously better when cultivating but getting to the point so yeah would it be wise to be switching ur lil sprout around from "the window" wich can be labelled at "sun" and back to its original grow room with floros ? or will it screw it up somehow? well any input would be greatly appreciated...now bakk to smoking...

GROW ON-PEACE OUT

3. Sup people... well like u think it might get to hot?? well keep in mind that they havent sprouted just yet so the sun would be hittin tha soil and like by tha way i know u usually wait 2 weeks to kno forsure ur seeds didnt "make" it but usually how long does it taketo sprout by like ur experience dude i would say thats my inpatience typing but wat the hell thanks for tha input ..now back to smoking..

GROW ON-PEACE OUT

4. woody is of course correct...as soon as you take the plant from the sun to the flouro,,,it is starving for light,and will reach,and become spindly,and often extreme spacing between nodes...

Flouros,,...as soon as they pop from soil,,until a few inches or so high,and several nodes is best for sprouted seeds. Once at that point ,,you can move them to Sun,or HID,or back and forth as inquired...

Most seeds should germinate within 2 weeks,the best will do it within a few days...

[​IMG]

5. DuDe?! maybee but i went thru it differently once i threw sum bagweed/shwag seeds into sum cat urine infested soil lol and in a matter of days maybe 2 without germinating them they grew .seriously.the sprouts looked beutufill a sight for sore eyes to be frank but now that i tried growing dank it didnt grow. so i switched the soil with sum miracle gro fert. enriched soil and no luck. so i ordered sum white widows n planed them its been like 5 days and no show i mean i kno they will grow eventually its just that i was expecting the result that u stated but nope my bag weed out grew em all!! well just my experience ...thanks foh tha info on tha lighting scenario..now bakk to smoking...

GROW ON-peace out

6. so is it better to start out with flouros and then switch to a different ligting

if so,,,,, what type of lighting(in general)