Lighting kits on eBay

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Erowidian, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Good day chaps. I wanted to know if anyone has purchased any of the HPS and MH kits that are frequently seen on eBay. They range from like 80 bucks all the way up to 200.

I want to get a 400watt kit that comes with both MH and HPS bulbs.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

2. Just Amazon.com it I ordered 2 400watters with hoods and lights $230 for all. Sent from my SPH-M840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I've bought both my 600W air-cooled hood light-kits off of ebay and have been very happy.

4. I have 12 queens in all. .Sent from my SPH-M840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

5. EBay always have issues. ..Amazon gives you up to the door tracking. .make your choice lolSent from my SPH-M840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Oh wow guys thanks for all the quick responses and help!

I am browsing Amazon right now.

I am a seller on eBay and so I am kind of familiar with the in's and out's of it. But Amazon is promising as well....

7. I did the eBay thing Ttyl one day they sent the wrong items and I tried to get my money back. ... that was it lolSent from my SPH-M840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I nailed a 250 Watt mh/has system for 68 bucks on eBay the deals are there if your patientSent from my HTC One V using Grasscity Forum mobile app