lighting input question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bigtg, Sep 25, 2007.

  1. If im going to get a CFL light for my plant, (i'm only growing 1 - 2) what would i use to screw the light bulb in? like what kind of lamp? and can i get this lamp at like home depot or lowes or walmart? and where can i find grow hoods for like HPS bulbs? i've looked at home depot but i didnt see any :(
  2. Unless it is a very high wattage specialized bulb, CFLs fit into standard household sockets. In fact, they are made primarily to be energy-saving replacements for regular household (incandescent) bulbs.

    For a grow hood (reflector?) for a HPS check online. Most places that sell HPS bulbs will have some reflectors as well. Also try eBay.

Share This Page