1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Lighting HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by phishisgroovin, Nov 4, 2003.

1. hey...this is my first time growing so i am only growing 2-3 plants. currently my plants are germinating but once they do then straight to the soil. i have a philips 150 watt Clear High Pressure Sodium Bulb will this work?? also do i need to put them in a certain fixture to make sure that i don't start an electrical fire or blow the bulb at all?? any suggestions on what i need to do with my lighting b/c all i have is the bulb no fixture yet to put in??

2. yea..you need a ballast and such for your hps...a 150 watt is ok for 3 plants..you could definitaley use more though, it would help, but if thats not feasible with your financial situation or what not, 150 watts hps can work with 3 plants..just dont expect the king of yields.:)

3. to answer ur question yes you need a special ballast for the hps there like 49 dollars here in az.

Grasscity Deals Near You