lighting for just a couple small plants?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by zen_420, Oct 22, 2007.

1. hello, today I have discovered that I have a small space where I can grow. its is 18in wide, 14in deep, and i've got a good 4+ feet of height. im only going to have 2 or so plants, keeping them fairly small. what would be my best choice for a light for an application this small? thanks.

2. I'd go with a various CFL set-up, but i am not so experienced. Because your not doing large amounts you can easily save some cash and pull it off with CFL. (be sure to get both soft white and daytime)

check the lighting guides and if CFL's sound appealing read the sticky on them

3. Right now im using 3 32w and 1 23w..but in like a week im planning to get like 2-3 65w....and if i can find the 100w...then i wanna buy 2 of those...nd btw im doing 2 plants too and im goin to have 200-250 watts..

4. Yeah man go with a little CFL setup, with daytime bulbs veg. and the others for flower... you can grow nice plants with CFL, plus its a cheap setup too.... throw in a UVB bulb during flowering if you want too....