Lighting during flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Vermeer, Sep 28, 2003.

1. I am about a week or 2 away from harvest. I am growing one Afghani plant on my terrace in Amsterdam. It has been getting cold here at night, so I have been bringing her inside when the sun goes down.

The forecast says that we will have rain for the next couple of weeks. My question is since I do not expect much direct sunlight from now until I pull her up, does it make sense to keep moving her in and out.

I have a big window that lets a lot of light in. If I put her up on a table in front of the windows, will I have enough light to keep her going through the last couple of weeks? Or should I continue to move her in and out even with certain rain everyday.

I have come this far and can really see the rewards of babying her for the last four months. I just don't want to do something stupid now and screw everything up. Thanks in advance for your help.

2. HIGH All, I don't see a problem with that...it's better than outside with the rains coming where you could get mold on the Buds. The light will be the same as if it were outside.