lighting and other info u may have

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by C1r2o2n1i9c0, Apr 3, 2009.

1. hey i just planted my seeds and there sprouting last time my plants only got to about 2-3 weeks old and died very length like a noodle not enough light iam thinking and wat should i use for lighting i have seen on youtube people using those coil energy saving light bulbs i have a wide spectrum grow light but just one what can help and when u grow weed from random seeds to the females purduse the nuggets still even if there ot like a super strong seed like blue berry white widow ect.... please help im me on yahoo at player122190@yahoo.com thanx for ur time :smoking:stay high

2. Lol, you can't be bothered to check your thread, we have to IM you? And probably not a good idea putting contact info on here dude. The first rule is you do not talk about Fight Club... I mean, your grow and you just put yours on a public website... sigh...

Now you might want to go do some research instead of asking the same questions we all had to learn through research. You're already sprouting for a second time without a plan? (why do people not learn?)

The coil energy saving light bulbs are CFLs... Now when you read the stickys on the Absolute Beginners forum and this forum, you'll know what you're reading.

<stepping on soap box> In a day where there's any kind of information at your fingertips are people getting lazier and relying on everyone to do shit for them? This is infuriating and the main reason we are in the economic situation we're in today. Get off your ass and take care your own damn problems and also take care of the greatest plant on earth! <stepping down>

CFLs are really cheap and like you said energy efficient, go get enough of them for your grow space, monitor temp, humidity, soil pH, and don't add nutrients till about a month. Use good soil and water and make sure you have a plan...

Go to Home Depot or Lowe's and get your lights ASAP so your plants don't stretch. And make sure you're using the right spectrum.