Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lighting a bowl without a lighter or match

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mono15591, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Rub two stick together.

2. I light em with the power of my mind. I thought everyone did it this way

3. #43 dannysk8dude, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    and how are u gonna light the cigarette einstein?

4. As a scientist I am insulted.

Get high!

5. Haha I was just browsing through threads while I prepared a bowl, this thread reminded me to try the legendary solar toke :smoke:

6. Just light a candle on your cooker...

7. lol wow, i love awesome questions when people are high. Remember no dumb questions. only dumb answers. With that being said, I'd use my farts to light my bowls.

8. #48 TWODe102, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I thought everyone smoked wax bowls..:confused:

9. Take a magnifying glass, walk outside, harness the power of the sun and light your bud the natural way.

10. Use a candle...

One time I only had a circular candle so I got it lit by setting a piece of paper on fire from the stove and then using it to light the candle. Then once I got the candle lit I got q-tips and set the tip on fire then I just used it to light the bud. Worked perfectly...

Or you could do the hot knife thing...

Or maybe just roll a joint if you can and light it on the stove.

11. How do you light the cig?
    hahaha

12. Rub two sticks together inside the bowl

13. ha i once used a few q-tips and a candle in my bathroom

14. I actually make bracelets that you can touch to a stovetop and they burn slow with hardly any smoke.They're $2 a piece. ;p

Attached Files:

15. wtf wat type of shi is this is that a silly band?!?!?