Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lighting a bowl without a lighter or match

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mono15591, Jan 1, 2010.

1. I hope this is a joke.

2. No ive done it before :)

3. Use a cigarette, that's what I always do when I run out of fluid and have nothing else to use. If you don't smoke your best bet is the toothpicks and stove idea, though it can be a pain in the arse.

4. walk to your nabiors house and ask if they have a lighter or a pack of matchs you cold barrow

5. Either walk/drive to a store but if your not close enough, get an oven, light something on fire with it, light a candle with that fire. and then just use toothpicks or something off the candle. pretttty simple. but its a pain

6. Hoookay

1. Fire up your toaster
    2. Take a toothpick or tightly rolled stick of paper
    3. Touch to hot coil
    !!!!FIRE!!!!! :hello:

And while ur toaster is still hot, you can make some yummy warm buttery toast for munchies! MMMMMMM :smoking:

7. +1.

Thanks for the laffs

8. Wow. Why would you burn the shit outta your back yard if you could've just used the stove or something?

9. cause fires kool, obviously

10. what i done before is use my stove, and light a candle (big candle) then use those little birthday cake candles if im smoking bowls.

11. Use beeline "hemp string" its the best!

12. Dude just look in your car, im sure you have like a grip of them lighters in there lost

13. Get a lens and Solar Toke...BEST WAY....

14. cig lighter from your car. or your neighbors unlocked car. the little thing you push in then gets hot.

15. cook a couple brownies or something

candles are a bad idea because wax can drip in the bowl and look there goes that bowl

16. Troof

And if you dont find one in there, start it up and go to the store
    And buy a lighter

17. i just lolled. you legend

18. :mad: yes!!

19. Get a magnifying glass, go outside and reflect the sun through it and into the bowl.