Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lighters

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hesopchoie, Dec 8, 2010.

1. I dont understand when people talk about breaking the safety on a lighter. Is that the metal strip? And why would I want to take the safety off?

2. less aggravation

3. because if you keep using it with the safety as frequently as you do for lighting a bowl smoking 4 bowls a day that's like 29 lighter strikes and the safety makes the lighter harder to spark and your thumb will definitely start to hurt alot towards the end of the day

4. Because it makes it a fuckton easier not to push that down everytime you wanna light the bowl.

5. plus all it takes is a half second and a pointy object so there's really no point in having it there in the first place

6. Taking it off basically makes it a lot easier to strike the flint of the lighter. I once smoked with someone who didn't break the safety off his lighter. He went to flick it and ended up pressing so hard that he knocked the lighter down and spilled a perfectly good bowl. Just do it for everyone else's pleasure.

7. I just took it off and its about 10 times easier to light.

8. I take off my child safeties so that if a child comes across my lighter he can ignite himself or my house, obviously.