Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lighters . . .

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by chronicganjaguy, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Hey guy whatsup waswondering what you blades do to your lighter to make it more unique to yourself so no one snags it! I personally always make weird designs with the warning sticker and always have saftey off!

2. Nothing, I use a cheap gas station lighter. I usually keep up with it, and make sure I know who's using it.

3. I've never had anyone steal my lighter..

4. I just buy packs of bics. Open a few and by the time a pack or two has ran out, there's a grip of lighters all around the house and car so I find a few by lifting a couch cushion or something. Rinse and repeat once I lose all those too.

5. no one has ever stolen my lighter either. lol

6. I usually pull the safety off and if possible make the flame a bit smaller than it normally is to add to longevity. And I usually buy white lighters, I don't care about the whole thing surrounding white lighters. I sometimes etch something into the metal part of the lighter too.

7. I used to have a lighter leash for when i go camping and to festivals, but i lost it awhile ago..

8. Draw good luck symbols on em

9. I just get bic lighters at the gas station, and dont really worry about it. If someone accidentally takes it after a session thats fine, I dont care to much about 99 cents.

10. I just get mine from my friends and they get theirs from me, our lighters are ours lol

11. Man i care, i get fucking pissed if someone takes my lighter. First of all that's shitty of them, and second of all that 99¢ adds up

12. I am glad i don't have to rely on combustion units anymore.

13. I keep quite a few because throughout my group of friends, lighters get snagged all the time. On purpose and on accident. Though I usually carry my zippo when I'm out, and I have a black BIC with a hemp wic on it at my house.

14. I take off the warning label and put in on sideways

15. #16 blackleaf28, Jul 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2012
    [quote name='"LilMissPuffIt"']I've never had anyone steal my lighter..[/quote]

you must be more intimidating than i thought :l

hemp wick or twine, duct, masking, or electrical tape

16. To be honest I am usually to high to even realize it is missing until the next day, so I cant really be mad. Id be pretty pissed if i asked the group where my lighter was and never got it back though. I usually dont have them stolen anymore though, but back in the early years of highschool before kids could buy them I had them stolen all the fucking time.

17. I get 1 or 2 free everytime i buy anything from my LHS. Granted, they are cheap lighters.

18. [quote name='"blackleaf28"']

you must be more intimidating than i thought :l

hemp wick or twine, duct, masking, or electrical tape[/quote]

Haha I really only smoke with girls and they all bring their own lighters. Also, when we all smoke all together it's usually a blunt so once it's lit it's lit and there's no lighter passing.