Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

lighter or hemp rope

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokeybones21, Jan 28, 2011.

1. so i just got some hemp rope and i am wonderin whats the differance between using that or a lighter havent used it yet gettin ready to go try it out so let me know what u prefer :hippie:

2. Hemp ropers are cleaner than lighters because lighters use gas to create the flame, which you're using to burn the weed that you're inhaling.

Enjoy.

3. i suggest lighting the hemp rope. It saves lighter fluid so you should be ok.

4. I use both. For bowls I prefer hempwick because it's healthier and makes the bud taste better. But I still light joints/blunts with just a lighter because you aren't lighting it every hit.

5. I can't justify spending $5 on a rope every month over spending $2 for a bic every month.

Alot of people are jumping on this butane is bad, but people are not thinking from the correct perspective. People worry about what is burning not what is left after it is burned which is what your really ingesting. When butane is burned what is left is H2O and CO2.

6. for most including myself this is the scale from best to worst
    Solar Hit>Ceramic>Hot Wand>Hemp Line>Lighter

7. When you use the rope, you dont have to taste the butane so you only get a the beautiful taste of your green