Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lighter Noise is LOUD!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420everysecond, Nov 23, 2011.

1. The key is smoking really close to them. Go into their room, climb in the bed and spark up. They'll be so sticken by it, they'll think its a dream.

2. They can't hear shit
    Don't worry I have the samee problem. Lol
    Lock your door & if they try coming in say you were spanking the monkey.

3. I've had the same problem multiple times.
    I can hear every single noise when I'm high lol.

I doubt your parents could hear a lighter from their room.

4. Yes they do it sucks haha

5. Haha, this comment made my life.:hello:

6. -cough-

Fuck.

-cough-

FUCK...

-cough-

GOTDAMMIT! :mad:

7. I'm sure they are in the other room like "is he sizzling bacon in there?"

8. Safety off. Use your nail. Get a candle to vape.

9. Incense is a nice cover up for the smell and the lighter noise.

10. Just through on Lil Wayne in the backround. He is always flicking a lighter

11. hahahha yea i used to do that shit all the time too :p

12. Don't tell me you made one of those lightbulb vapes.. lmao they suck ass and don't even vaporize it..

13. Thats like the second way I first smoked bud, it just burnt the weed and didn't vape it but got me high as fuck. lol Most likely also gave me throat cancer. haha:eek:

14. Could be a vapor genie.

15. hahaha i burst out laughing at this, I remember when I lived at home when me and my buddy used to smoke in the middle of the night I would get so edgy when I flicked the lighter he would stand up so the floor boards made a creeking sound and then when I took a rip on a gravity bong and I coughed he would have to quickly pass me a towel so I could cough into it then we would switch places and I would do the same for him and we would just sit there all night stoned out of our tiny little minds watching the tv on mute.

16. Haha no don't cough! If my parents had heard me coughing every night in my room, they would've known that I was smoking ganja

17. Why have i never thought of this, absolute genius!

18. i remember the old days, living with my parents getting all sketched out.

id turn the tv down so low the next day i couldn't hear shit turning it on.

smoking bud gives you super human hearing.

...youre just paranoid high is all.

19. Matches?

20. [quote name='"tnh"']Matches?[/quote]

I vote this