Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lighter flame up the nose!? LOL

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mikesu58, Oct 12, 2012.

1. supppp. some crazy shit just happened right as I lit up for this 4:20 smoke sesh. Heres how it all went down... "I grabbed my grinder and packed a good bowl of white widow, I reached for my lighter and all was going good and shit, looking at my lighter it was a cheap ACE my friend Tarrod got me from the gas station like last week when he went to buy a dutch and I gave him money for the dutch with some extra for a lighter. little did I know a few nights ago when we were stoned he ripped the safety off of it -_- turning it into a crack torch IT literally shoots like a 1 foot flame out and sustains it.. lol so I went to light my bowl and take a hit "HUGE FLAME straight to the nose for a split second! im like high now though, so this is either gonna be the BEST goddamn stoner tale of the week or not so much. Hahaha anyway im done. PCE :smoking:

2. Smoking your nose hair fucks your shit up man.

It's better than weed.

I think more people should smoke their nose hairs man.

It's too legit.

It's too legit to quit.

It's too legit to quit being legit.

Man.

3. No thanks :cool:

4. I fucking hate that! I use to have like a 2-3 inch spoon and it would happen alot.

5. It's always fun changing the flame size on a friends lighter and watching them burn their eyebrows off

6. this guy just made my day.

7. LOL that picture ^ is hilarious

8. Too legit to quit?

nah

Too legit to start!

9. I'll smoke what he's smoking.

10. [quote name='"JaysForDays"']

I'll smoke what he's smoking.[/quote]

Then pass it to me