lightbulb

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Puff Da Reefer, Jan 30, 2009.

1. This is my first grow and its going pretty good. So from what i have been told your not supposed to use a regular light bulb but iv been using a 100w regualr light bulb and im seeing some prety nice growth at 3 weeks old. Do yal think this will be an issue later into growth? should i swich over to some cfl's? cuz i mite be able to get my hands on a few.

2. I would defiantly go get some CFLs to be safe go read this guide in order to know more about them. If could afford it buy a MH/HPS system. May I see what you consider nice growth?
    This is a guide about CFLs
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general-indoor-growing/122824-kamels-cfl-guide.html

Holy crap this is my 420th post. *loads bong*

3. Yeah, depends on your definition of good growth, I guess. Incandescent bulbs suck for growing and usually the "growth" that you see is in fact the plant stretching (lot of stem in between nodes) towards the light.

Fluorescent, High Pressure Sodium or Metal Halide lights are the norm for growing.

4. Happy 420 to you ggmallow.
    Be cool