Lightbulb Vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by MichaelHurst, Apr 11, 2009.

1. #1 MichaelHurst, Apr 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2009
    What do you guys think of homemade lightbulb vaporizer? My friend wants to make one but after reading what this guy had to say about them (you might be inhaling glass or some poison in lightbulbs), I'm not too sure if I want to.

2. I wouldn't do it personally just to be on the safe side

3. It's not that great, and it really kills your lighters...I went through like 5 or 6.

4. I made one and it was pretty legit. Make sure you clean out the bulb by shaking a bunch of salt inside of it like a shaker. After that wash it out with dish detergent like 10-15 times. You should be ok if you use it occasionally. As for the lighter problem, what I do is light a candle. Rids the smell (though there is very little of it) and saves lighter fluid!

5. I love using them at home. Just clean it out with some salt and dry it out. I also light a candle to save lighter fluid. :hello:

6. Light bulb vapes are gay.

7. lightbulb vapes are great for smoking ur crystal meth quickly and efficiently

8. i made a lightbulb vape before, and it's pretty sick, i have to say. It's pretty effective for a little bit, but eventually the glass just cracked while i was using it. if you're poor, a lightbulb vaporizer is pretty good. there was a thread somewhere around here showing you how to make a really good one...

9. I built a lightbulb vape, It's really nice to use if I'm alone and just want to smoke in my dorm. Really efficient too, but if I had to choose I'd just smoke a bowl outside with friends.

So if you just want something for yourself to use once in a while, a lightbulb vape is great. But if you just need something to smoke out of with friend(s), get something else.