Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lightbulb vape?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by acidsoda, Oct 10, 2010.

1. I heard that a vape gets you absolutly baked on a really small ammount. So naturally I'm gonna go make one. There's a ton of different kinds but I wanna find the best. Any good ones?

2. How to make a vaporizer Growing Marijuana

from my experience, it isnt a pleasurable smoking experience, its very harsh and hurts your throat

3. I would suggest purchasing an actual vape, a MFLB costs under 100 bucks..

4. Its not supposed to be a pleasurable smoking experience. If theres any smoke of course its gonna be really harsh. If you vaporize it properly, it'll be super smooth.

I made one a while ago, its not worth it. Its way too easy to combust your bud inside, and its mad sketchy, makes me feel like a crack fiend.

Make one, learn how to make it vape properly, if you like it, then save up and get yourself a mflb. That'll be the best $100 you ever spent.

5. OMG Thats exactly how I feel when I use mine. I feel like some sort of drug addict

6. My god... Don't try making one of these unless you know what you're doing... tried it 3 days ago... spent ages picking out a bulb that wouldn't smash.... SO CLOSE... pulling out the filament and crack.... oh... my hand's full of glass and there's a huge chunk missing from my thumb :eek:

7. Its not worth it man. I made a lightbulb vape... and it was alright until my friend smashed it in the sink. If anything, try it, and use it as a decision maker for buying a vape. Even a cheap $50 ebay vape would be better than a lightbulb.

8. I second this. Bought a magic flight launch box several weeks ago and have been using it nearly everyday because of how little weed I need to use.

9. well if isnt a pleasurable smoking experience why would you make one then? just seems like a waste of time and bud to me.

10. i've made a couple in the past... usually work out pretty well, you won't get absolutely baked, but its a mild high, dont remember exactly tbh... never made me as tired as smoking but like i said never got really blazed. ( although you probably could if you went at it for a couple hours)
    If you're not a hardcore stoner i'd try it out, otherwise buy a MFLB at the very least if you really want a vape

11. i've made a couple in the past... usually work out pretty well, you won't get absolutely baked, but its a mild high, dont remember exactly tbh... never made me as tired as smoking but like i said never got really blazed. ( although you probably could if you went at it for a couple hours)
    If you're not a hardcore stoner i'd try it out, otherwise buy a MFLB at the very least if you really want a vape