Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Light your joint in your hand or in-mouth?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JoePain25, Sep 22, 2011.

1. For a good burn, should you light it in your hand or in-mouth?

Both are common/fine but which is better, man it pisses me off when only one side gets lit.

2. The best way in my expeience, is to light it in your mouth while toking gradually , and spinning it aroud at the same time with the tip of the flame . This way you will get an even burn!:)

3. In-mouth, pulling slightly to get the flame to graze off the tip :smoking:

4. i always have the same routine, I light it in my hand just to get the even burn then I light it in my mouth to get the joint going. I never really noticed that i did this till read this thanks!

5. In your mouth, like a cigarette. Inhale while you're holding the flame in front of and a little under the joint (temperature is higher above the flame than in it).

That's how I do it at least :smoke:

6. For a full joint, I light it in my mouth. Now, if I'm broke and doing pest control, I light it in my hand first.

7. In mouth. In hand if it's the remainder of a joint from earlier smoking. Half a joint can bring fire pretty close to your face lol.

8. I lick it for a slower burn. Then light the twist on the end of my cone and let it slowly burn down to where the herb is. This gives a perfect cherry with no running when I take my first pull.

9. [quote name='"gwardmonger316"']In mouth. In hand if it's the remainder of a joint from earlier smoking. Half a joint can bring fire pretty close to your face lol.[/quote]

Yes it can!!! LOL.

10. This.

:smoke:

11. I usually light it in my hand until the paper is even then i put the joint out with the lighter and press the end of the joint lightly on the lighter then stick the j in my mouth and lightly puff until even :)

12. i just sorta burn off excess paper/get it to start smoldering in my hand then light it in mouth like a ciggerette

13. I have singed my eyelashes about 7 times due to this lol!