Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Light Weight

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrhoppp, Jan 23, 2012.

1. So on Saturday i smoked my girlfriends sister out, and shes tiny she's about 5'1 and 92 pounds and she probably had like 3 hits out of my 5 inch spoon and she said she was soooooo high and she was.... off of 3 hits.... she was like tripping the fuck out, she was like "is this laced im trippin out" i was like wow what a fucking light weight. i wish i could get baked off of 3 hits...

2. cool story

3. stool brory co.

4. This story may or may not be cool bro

5. Riveting tale

6. Righteous allegory, fraternal kinsperson.

7. Is she hot?

8. Dude i stared at your comment for like 5 minutes until i got it

+2 points for creativity

9. [quote name='"51M37"']

Dude i stared at your comment for like 5 minutes until i got it

+2 points for creativity[/quote]

me too that's hilarious; it took me so long so thank u for tha entertainment mi friend

10. First timed I smoked with my gf she freaked out and had to helper level and get use to the feeling now though when she does smoke HELL YA fun night ahead:hello:

11. Never understood why people take it upon themselves to feel superior to others with a much lower tolerance. You aren't cool, bro.

12. [quote name='"59mikemo50"']Never understood why people take it upon themselves to feel superior to others with a much lower tolerance. You aren't cool, bro.[/quote]

Thisssssssss.

The girl is tiny and sounds like she don't smoke much, leave her alone.

13. If I take a t-break I'm a nice lightweight.

14. What a loser who get high when they smoke weed that's for noobs

15. poor girl..that happened to my ex-girlfriend though. The first and last time I smoked with her, she took one hit and was like "I'm good". So she just sat there baked off her ass while her friend and I proceeded to smoke more.

16. [quote name='"jeffdankity"']What a loser who get high when they smoke weed that's for noobs[/quote]

LMAO

Awesome post.

17. haha i wasn't trying to hate, i just thought it was really funny, i even told her i thought it was funny she got high off of three hits.

18. I remember the first time I smoked dutch weed I had about half a joint, maybe more, and I was stoned for 3 and a half hours. That shit was great!

After about 5 years of living here though, the novelty has kind of worn off.

19. This is supposed to be a friendly forum where everyone belongs and anyone can post whatever they want (as long as they're not trolling) without feeling like an ass. Why are you people crapping on our freedom of speech by putting this guy down for sharing?

I rather have this thread exist than not exist.