Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

light weight?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brandonROAR, Aug 14, 2009.

1. I haven't had a build up of tolerance considering i'm not a daily smoker, but like four times in a row i've got ripped off of what seemed to be not that much bud. So my question is, how much bud do those of you that don't build a tolerance have to toke in order to get high? i realize that each person has a different tolerance level right off the bat, but still i'd like some input... thanks

2. Well it also depends on the quality of weed. 1 bowl of shwag will do mostly nothing, but 1 bowl of dank and some people will be fried out of there minds.

Also a bowl is different to some people. Some people pack fat bowls. Some people pack decent ones. Some people even put in a little bit enough for 1 hit and repack.

Its all preferance the amount would have to be in weight, i would say .4 is enough to get a new smoker with low tolerance baked. But some could go even lower and have the same effects.

3. #3 SovietRed, Aug 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2009
    My girlfriend"s sister smokes everyday and she only takes 2 hits and is good. They're not even rips, they're small baby hits. And she's done that for years now.

It took quite a while for my tolerence to go up. I have smoked at least twice a day just about everyday since March. That's about 2 grams a day as of the way i smoke right now.

4. a friend and i smoked on four separate occasions totaling only one bag. one of the times we even smoked up another friend who took baby ass hits so it wasn't that much. unless the bag had significantly more than a gram, then about .15 was enough to get me ripped outta my mind.

5. depends on the quality, been smoking about 3 years now every couple days and even still i can come across shit that will get me ripped two hits in

6. I smoke 5-6 days a week.
    For me with mids, 1-2 hits gives a nice mood lift
    3-6 produces varying degrees of stoned-ness
    A full bowl gets me ripped, and ripped is higher than I really enjoy getting.

My sis is an occasional toker, but it takes her a whole bowl to even get a buzz:confused:
    Sux for her.

7. It depends how how much your body allows you to take, it varys from person to person, The important bit is you enjoy it :) no matter how much you have.

8. For me it takes 2-3 bowls of schwag to get up there.

But when i smoke with my friend we always use quality stuff, and i'm completely high after one or two hits off her bong.

God, i need to start buying better weed.

9. 1 bowl of dank and im good
    2 bowls of dank and im in orbit
    it pays to know ppl with med cards
    i also exercise regularly so that also keeps my tolerance lower

10. i Wish i remained a lightweight forever
    but like tjviperjr i exercise daily to keep a low tolerance its worth though :D

11. If you get ripped of little weed then all i have to say is... YOU LUCKY FUCKER!!! Man i wish i had a tolerance that low!!! I wouldnt complain if i was you :rolleyes:

12. i know, by no means am i complaining i was just seeing if it was that abnormal... which i guess it's not. I get exercise every single day like twice a day, but i didn't realize this helps keep tolerance low, i guess thats a good thing too.. man if i smoked every day i could get by on a gram a week.. good thing i only smoke like twice a week... not such an expensive habbit afterall =D

13. Ive been smoking to long I only get dank on a regular basis for a good high 2 bowls out the bong and im good. Have to smoke a whole schwag blunt down to get a decent high.

14. i had a bowl yesterday and was tooooooooo fucking high, it wasnt enjoyable at all, never do that