Light Strength Interval Training?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Argaha, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Not sure how many athletes venture here but in strength training is something we call interval training.  I'm wondering if the practice can be done with MJ or if anyone has tried it.  Basically, it would involve use of a dimmable ballast during flowering and alternating 600 watt, 1000 watt HPS exposure on a day to day basis.  I'm not making any claims one way or another but just wondering how the plant would bud under this condition.  Would it average out...like the plant was budded under 800 watts?  Or would it have an accumulated benefit like it does in athletes...faster bigger stronger growth with less stress and quicker recovery times.  Any thoughts?

2. Think of how it is outside, some days are sunny and some are cloudy.  I think cannabis just grows a little slower on cloudy days but other than that I don't see any real training being done.

HST (high stress training) is kind of like hiit, although the recovery time is more drawn out so the "intervals" are longer.  You manually break down part of the plant, give it time to recover, then do it again.  Plant grows back stronger each time.