light spots on leaves

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Bipolar_Crazy_Patrick, Jun 28, 2012.

1. My plants are about 12 days old, and their are a few little light spots on some of the leaves, and the bottom 2 leaves look like theyre dying. Not the cotyldons, but the 2 that come after that. Description of the plant: 2 cotelydons, 2 of the first single leaves, 2 of the three blade leaves, and little leaves forming inbetween those.

Right now, I have 2 of these ( afghan kush ryder ) under a 14 watt fluorescent hand held shop light, a 13w 2700k cfl, and a larger 26w cfl. Not sure if its 6500k, but its not 2700. I have the lights about 1-2 inches above the tops of the leaves.

The seeds were started in peat plugs, and have been in little plastic planters with pro-mix for about a week and a half. You can get the leaves real close to cfls, so I dont think its that. Could it be some kind of nutrient deficiency? I havent added any teas or anything like that.

2. Small light spots on leaves.?.?.?Anyone?.?. pretty please, with cherries on top and hash.

3. They are probably needing some food.
    Why no compost or anything else added with the promix? How big are the containers? Are they starting to circle the bottom? Get more light.

4. Sorry for the slow response, I havent had access to a comp. for a few days. I didnt add anything to the pro-mix because its my first grow and I didnt want to burn them. Next time around ill add a little something to the pro-mix.

I added a few more cfl's and hit it with an earthworm casting/kelp meal compost tea. The leaves are now mostly totally yellow. So I took that as a sign that theyre ready for some food and better light. 2 nights ago I transplanted into my organic mix....kelp, azomite, bone meal, blood meal, tomato food, compost, mushroom compost, pro-mix.

They are also under a 400w MH, about 2 feet away. Looks like the top leaves may be getting a bit of their green back, but other than that, havent notced any other changes.