Light Socket.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by RedSorcerer, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Quick question.
    Where could I find those light bulb to socket adapters?
    The ones that connect a light bulb to an electrical socket or extension grow?

2. Go to the home depot. they have everything there you will need for your lighting. the light to outlet connector will run you $1.50

3. See, I was told I could find it at Home Depot, but I've been searching nonstop on the home depot website, and I can't find it.

Would anybody be so kind as to send me the link?

4. home depot, lowes, walmart, target. I know for sure because I've gotten them at all those places. Around $2. Just go in to the store, they're by the extension cords.

5. Alrighty, thanks a lot.
    Can't find em on the website, so I guess I'll just walk into the local Home Depot.

6. I did the same thing, Searched online and didn't find anything. But they are def. at the actual store, just asK someone to help you find them.

7. grab a couple of these then grab the Y Bulb connectors... im thinkin of buying a bunch of these for my 2nd grow.... basically mount an extension cord on the wall with a bunch of bulbs plugged in for supplimentary lighting

8. In my home depot, they have them in the section w/ all the electrical.. like new light hook up switchs and such. But just ask someone there and they will take you right there instead of walking around for an hour..