Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Light smoke/vapor when picking apart buds..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by G13, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Does anyone else notice this? This is a bag that I suspected was moldy, but with a second, closer observation noticed it was just crystals :D Anyway, when I pick it apart to put into the grinder I notice a very fine "mist" almost, like a very light smoke drifting off the buds. It happens when I snap a stem or even flick them, although not so much when I flick a nug. Is this just the dried resin/THC? Anyone have any thoughts on this?

To be honest I'm pretty new to dank bud (first year of college) which also means I'm new to the look, feel, smell.. everything. Is this just a sign of some super dank, or could it possibly be something else?

2. It was most likely dry particles if it was when you broke up the bud, like if you break a stick in half youll see some stuff fly up in the air.

3. Is the weed really dry? If so it was probably just ground so fine that it turned to dust.

4. No, it's not just random dust particles. Like I said it's a light vapor-like smoke, very thin white smoke.

5. If you aren't sure man, just don't smoke it.

6. Yeah don't smoke mold. At best it'll make you throw-up (that's all that happened to me), at worst you'll get a horrible lung infection. When in doubt, just make some cannabutter :)

7. i hate to say it but that sounds like you have mold, not something with alot of crystals.
    post some pics.