Light Schedule Mess-up

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by boomst1ck3d, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Hey everyone, just want to say that this is a great forum with helpful people. I've been visiting this site frequently with any questions I have regarding my grow and this is the first time I've had to ever really post anything, but here goes:

Last night i was just messing around with my grow and had the powerbar unplugged, but of course I forgot to plug it back in (must've smoked too much :p). My plant then missed about 6 hours of it's light period and I'm not sure whether I should just put the lights back onto the same schedule or just give it 12 hours starting from when I plug the lights back in. I'm in the flowering stage of my plant and the grow has been going really well, I just want to know whether this kind of screw-up will have a big effect on the plant.

2. Probably not so much... it causes far more damage to the flowering cycle when you introduce light into a dark photoperiod, than when you darken the light period. Just keep on track from here on out....but look for hermies anyway :(