Light Schedule for Pollinated Female

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by dickiejones69, Mar 30, 2022.

Tags:
  1. As the title states, I am wondering what light schedule to use for a female that I have pollinated in order to produce seeds. I have it in a 12/12 but remember reading somewhere about switching to a veg cycle. Sorry if this has already been asked, I could not find it through searching. Thanks in advance.

2. #2 GroBuddy, Mar 30, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2022
    I create seeds by using tiresias mist. Starting a week before flower continuing a week into flower. A plant creating seeds is part of its life cycle. Vegges, flowers ( shoots pistils ), gets pollinated, seeds or buds. Those seeds aren't ready as soon as they appear. I'll wait until ripe seeds start falling off to try and help maximize seed production. I'd suggest running the flower cycle through since plants don't produce seeds during veg. Good luck bud

You'll get alot of good seeds but you'll get more bad ones. Make sure they have some sort of black stripes. Darker brown with black stripes are the best.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bro Science Man! ...keep your babe on 12x12, no freaky actions as the worst now is to herm on ya, depending on where the seeds are located its possible to take most the plant when due and leave the seed loaded branches to continue, its why I prefer to pollinate the lower laterals and mark with tape or string...

Let the seeds continue to grow as long as you dare, 1-2 months post harvest is ideal
    or until you can clearly see the emerging seed in its pod

good luck

• Like Like x 1